A new breed of SUV from Mahindra, the TUV300 is inspired in design by a battle tank, giving it a tough character in a compact mid-sized package. It’s imposing bumpers, and toughened, high-strength steel body allow it to tackle any challenge you may throw at it, along with the high ground clearance and large windows that provide you with maximum visibility as much in the city traffic as on the open road. Static-bending headlamps and chrome-accented fog lamps give it real street creds, too.
The premium interior provides superb levels of comfort, and more space than you would believe possible in a mid-sized SUV of this class with seating for seven (5+2). High quality fabric seats are provided throughout and finished in black and beige, with full lumbar support in the front row. The colour scheme is followed through to the rest of the interior and finished with chrome and metal accents, while the piano black hexagonal centre console boasts a 2-DIN Infotainment system with driver information, Bluetooth and USB/aux connectivity.
There are also convenient controls on the steering wheel for hands-free phone and audio functions.
Every convenience has been considered, with armrests for driver and co-driver, power windows all round, multiple storage compartments, cup/bottle holders and mobile charging points in front and back. There is even a programmed voice alert system that reminds you to buckle up and other essential information, along with remote locking and keyless entry for your added convenience.
POWER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The same technological approach is carried through to the business end too: The TUV300 is powered by Mahindra’s advanced 1.5 litre mHawk100 turbodiesel engine, augmented by a two-stage turbocharger to provide the power of a hundred horses (73.5 kW) and a class-leading 240 Nm of torque. Fuel consumption is provided by the TUVs ECO mode option that provides a serious benefit in real driving conditions. This is enhanced with Mahindra’s Micro-Hybrid technology with auto start/stop functionality for when the vehicle is stationary.
01 – The mHawk100 turbodiesel engine with 2-stage turbocharger to provide all the zip you will need has a proven track record of reliability along with class leading power and economy.
02 – The toughened high-strength steel body-shell with reinforced side intrusion beams
03 – Dual airbags in the front to keep you safe in case of frontal impact.
SAFETY YOU CAN FEEL
The TUV300 will keep you and your family safe, too, as it boasts a toughened, high-strength steel body shell, complete with crumple zones, hydro-formed crush tips and strong side-intrusion beams for all-round impact protection. There are dual airbags in the front and ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution) comes as standard to ensure you retain control in an emergency. Other features include Intellipark with reverse assist and a comprehensive digital immobiliser and anti-theft warning system.
Handling is also a dream in the TUV300 with Cushion Suspension Technology and anti-roll bars, and a chassis with high-torsional stiffness and durability, which delivers a car-like ride.
04 – The contoured front seats provide full lumbar support to minimise strain however long the road.
05 – Armrests are also included for driver and co-driver to keep you comfortable.
06 – The driver’s seat is also height adjustable to ensure your comfort.
07 – Air-conditioning with heater for comfort whatever the weather conditions outside.
08 – The Infotainment display showing Intellipark assist.
09 – Convenient audio and telephone controls on the steering wheel to ensure your hands stay where they should be.
- ABS with EBD
- Airbag - driver & co-driver
- Air conditioner with heater
- Alloy wheels
- Anti-theft warning
- Armrest for co-driver’s seat
- Armrest for driver’s seat
- Auto door lock while driving
- Black-out pillar
- Body-coloured Bumpers
- Body coloured door handles
- Body coloured outside rear view mirrors
- Bold front grille with chrome inserts
- Bottle holder on Front & 2nd row doors
- Brake energy regeneration technology
- Collapsible steering column
- Cup holder in centre console
- Digital Immobiliser
- Driver information system (DIS)
- Driver seat height adjuster
- ECO mode
- Fabric Upholstery
- Follow-me-home Headlamps
- Front fog lamps with chrome inserts
- Full size steel spare wheel - tailgate-mounted
- Infotainment system with display screen, 2-DIN audio, Bluetooth, USB, AUX
- Intellipark reverse assist
- Internally adjustable ORVM
- Lead me to vehicle headlamps
- Lumbar support (driver & co-driver)
- Mahindra BLUESENSE® mobile app
- Mahindra branded spare wheel cover
- Micro-hybrid technology
- Mobile charging points (front & second row)
- Power Steering
- Power windows (front & rear)
- Rear defogger
- Rear footsteps
- Rear Wash & Wipe
- Remote lock & keyless entry
- Roof lamp (front & second row)
- Roof Rails
- Seat belt reminder lamp
- Second row full seat fold
- Side footsteps
- Side intrusion beams
- Silver accents on AC vents
- Silver finish grab handles on inside doors
- Static-bending Headlamps
- Steering-mounted audio & phone controls
- Steering wheel garnish
- Storage tray below driver’s seat
- Tiltable Steering
- Twin-pod instrument cluster with chrome rings
- Voice messaging system (VMS)
||mHawk100 Turbodiesel Engine
|Maximum gross power
||73.5 kW @ 3750 rpm
|Maximum gross torque
||240 Nm @ 1600 – 2800 rpm
||5 speed manual
||Tubeless radials 215/75/R15 6.5J x 15”
||Cushion suspension and anti-roll technologies
||IFS. Double-wishbone type with stabilizer bar
||Multi-link coil spring with stabilizer bar
||Front disc brakes
||Rear drum brakes
|Fuel tank capacity
||5.4 litres/100 km
|Turning circle radius (minimum)
|Gross vehicle weight
||7 Seater (5+2)
||384 litres (Expandable to 720 litres)